Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Raw

For the first time in my life I feel a tinge of hope. I have been eating 70% Raw for almost two weeks now. I feel the awesomeness creeping in. I feel, dare I say the word? No . . . It's too soon. Screw it! I feel G double O D GOOD!

I have been asked, "WTF? WHY?" about seventeen bagillion, million times. The answer is because my skin makes me want to crawl into a dark and deep hole in the earth, take some jumbo sized sandpaper and scratch it all off. Not to mention, I am 29 with super crazy high blood pressure. So high in fact, I need to take medication. This year alone I have been sick with the flu twice, stomach flu once and the constant allergies or colds and, . . . . And . . . I cannot breathe! I am sucking on my fucken inhalor like that kid from Goonies! Then there is the hypothyroidism I have been dealing with for more than a decade. I am so exhausted all the time, I am convinced I am suffering from narcolepsy. My body just aches and before now I had just accepted this as part of my life. But most importantly, I have this empty ache in my heart. I so deperately want to have a baby. I haven't been able to carry a pregnancy to term. We have been trying for almost 4 years now.

So, here I am. Not dieting but putting my foot down and deciding to take a different path, to worship my body and tell these "issues" to fuck off! Hopefully the rest will follow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment