Saturday, August 1, 2009

Derma E Eyebright Eye Makeup Remover Sensitive Review


A light, oil-free formula that works quickly to safely remove eye makeup, leaving your skin fresh and ready for your favorite eye crème or moisturizer. Chamomile and Cucumber extracts soothe, refresh, and tighten skin while Eyebright extract protects against inflammation and irritation. Bilberry extract promotes healthy circulation, and Green Tea extract delivers important antioxidants to the delicate skin around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types and for those who wear contact lenses.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International, Usda or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency), Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International, Usda or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency), Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.


Derma E has some great products for sensitive skin. This is really, really good stuff! I have been using this eye makeup remover for about 2 years now.I have tried many different brands and either they didn't do the job or they are too strong and I am allergic to them. This one is super gentle on my eyes and it really does the job. The product itself is oil-free which is great because I tend to get little whiteheads around my eyes if the product is too greasy. This eye make up remover has a gel consistency to it which does not run when you are trying to apply it, keeping it on your targeted areas. I just take a couple of drops in my fingers and gently rub it onto my eyes just like I do with facial cleanser and rinse. I tend to wear a lot of eye make up, water proof liquid eyeliner and loads of mascara but this takes care of it all.

The Allergy Factor: I have not had any allergic reactions to this product! Big Big WOHOO! Even on my most sensitized day, in the middle of a bad eczema breakout, this product delivers great results without irritating my delicate eye area.

The Scent: If it even has one, it is so light that I don't notice it at all.

Bottom Line: No Allergies. No complaints. I really love and recommend this product. It's gentle enough for me to use on a daily basis but works hard to take off all of my eye makeup no matter how heavy. Boom!


No comments:

Post a Comment