Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Avene Thermal Spring Water

Soothes and Softens Sensitive Skin


  • Hypoallergenic
  • Preservative - Free

Avene thermal spring water spray is packaged in a sterile compartment on the actual site of the spring. This packaging technology, which is unique of its kind in the world, guarantees a product whose biological purity and effectiveness are completely intact. In addition, the spray is sealed with a tamper - proof protective film.

Avene thermal spring water, discover the most beautiful way to care for sensitive skin...

Made in France


I love this spray! I first did an allergy test by spraying the product on the inner part of my arm/elbow - no negative reactions, no redness and no itching. I've been using this product for about a week now. I spray it on right before I put my moisturizer on and just lightly pat it dry with a tissue. Then, after I put on my makeup and dust my powder all over my face, I spray this on to set the makeup. This just makes everything look just a little dewy, moisturized, and natural. You can also use this when you touch up your makeup and just to refresh your face anytime of the day, it feels so cool and refreshing. ohhhhh! ahhhh! Just like that.

This product is very similar to the Evian Spray Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water which I used to use religiously.

The Evian spray is good for moisture and also as a refresher spray but I really like this Avene spray much better. It might just be me but I feel like it really helps, not just with the moisture but it also has this soothing affect on my skin. Last week I had a really bad allergy breakout all over my face, neck, and body. I sprayed this on and it really helped to soothe the burning, itchy feeling.

Bottom Line: I am so happy with this product! I will definitely buy this again and will continue using it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment