Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick




Bobbi's innovative Foundation Stick is designed for portability and adjustable coverage. Easy to apply and blend all over the face or just where you need it. For all skin types, except very oily.
I first tried this foundation when I had a really bad acne streak. I needed something gentle with more coverage than my usual foundation could offer without looking caked on. So of course i went to my fave BB counter at Nordstrom's.

I was really excited for the convenient packaging, I could just pop it into my purse and go. This product offered great coverage and it really seamed to cover my blemishes with ease. The only thing that really bothered me was that the consistency was really thick, even when applied sparingly with a brush. At the end of the day it seemed to settle into my dry patches and lines. So, my solution was to use my regular foundation all over my face. Then, only apply this foundation stick to the tiniest of areas that needed the full coverage which seemed to work better but I still was not satisfied. After a while I noticed that the product was actually making my breakouts more pustular. Eek! It was like my face could not breath.

Bottom Line: This product had the coverage I was looking for but I just was not happy with this its thickness. I don't think I was allergic to it. It just was not for my skin type. BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment