Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner


This award-winning liner offers the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a gel-based formula.

Awarded: "Elle" ‘Genius Award’ (April 2008), "In Style" 'Best Beauty Buy' (2008), and "Allure" ‘Reader's Choice Award’ (2008).
With my allergies and sensitive eyes, it is hard for me to find an eye liner that doesn't make my eyes tear or puff up. This eyeliner has not caused any problems so far but be informed, I tend not to wear eyeliner or mascara during my flare ups.

I purchased this product over a year ago when I was really into my dramatic liquid eyeliner phase, so I didn't use it too often and just kind of forgot about it. Just recently I've been doing this smokey day time eye and well, I wanted something that would blend and smoke out easily. I found this in my drawer and decided to give it another try.

I LOVE this gel eyeliner! It is much more forgiving than my usual liquid eyeliner but goes on just as dark and lasts just as long. I love it because even though you have to work really quickly with this stuff, you can smudge it out and it will stay in place like that all day long! Its my new fave for night time liner too just because I tend to get a bit sweaty on the dance floor - it does not smudge and is still there for late night diner/taco truck eats.

I did buy the BB brush that they recommend with this but when using this, I found that using an angled eye-liner brush with stiff synthetic bristles from any brand works. This gel eye liner goes on like butter baby - smooth and easily correctable. Beware: You MUST make sure the jar is SEALED TIGHTLY or your product will dry out. Like most BB cosmetics that some in tiny jars, it's pricey but this product only needs the tiniest amount to do a big job.

Bottom Line: No allergic reactions. I'm glad I gave this another try and I highly recommend this gel eyeliner!

1 comment:

  1. JTG Gaming extends partnership with JTG Gaming Group
    JTG Gaming Group has 청주 출장안마 further enhanced 나주 출장안마 its 대전광역 출장마사지 partnership with JTG Gaming Group and JTG 오산 출장안마 Gaming Group, an international content provider. 안양 출장안마 The

    ReplyDelete